Sold for $1,395,000
SOLD!! Contact Trevor Prinsloo on 0438 510 234 for more details!
Wonderfully elevated in an enviable and tranquil cul-de-sac location, this classic Binet home eagerly awaits the next phase. The jewel of this home is the renovated gourmet kitchen cleverly designed to utilise every space for storage and provides state of the art cooking facilities for the chef at heart. The traditional floorplan offers various formal and informal entertaining spaces including a separate downstairs rumpus with adjoining 3rd bathroom. The ideal property for those seeking to add their own stamp and decor to a classic quality built home in a desirable location within a short walk to schools, buses and walking tracks.
- Both formal and informal living and dining spaces, downstairs rumpus
- 4 double bedrooms with B/ins, master provides w/in robe and an ensuite
- Chic modern kitchen, St George double oven, 900mm induction cooktop
- 3-way main bathroom, corner bath, 3rd d/s bathroom adjoining laundry
- Downstairs study/5th bedroom, various storage options, electric shutters
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, solid timber flooring, new downlights
- Undercover alfresco, private backyard, level grassed area & gardens
- Tiled roof restoration, gutter guard, lock up auto garage & workshop area
- Convenient separate off-street parking bay for a caravan, boat or trailer
- Zoned for Pennant Hills High and Cherrybrook Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.