$1,250,000 - $1,310,000
Big Block in Ironbark Ridge Catchment.
Bucking the usual trends, this 6 year young, dual-level home is nestled on one of the largest blocks in the 'Beaumont Rise' Estate. A generous 615m2 parcel provides a supremely spacious rear yard and gardens for the kids and is only minutes walk from Ironbark Ridge Public School. With 5 bedrooms spread across both levels, the downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite access offers fantastic in-law accommodation or teenager's retreat.
- 5 spacious bedrooms spread across both levels.
- Generous master suite with private ensuite.
- Additional downstairs bedroom with full ensuite access.
- Separate study/home office.
- Impressive home theatre room/formal lounge and dining rooms.
- Casual living and dining areas off the kitchen.
- Stylish stone/poly kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Additional games room/kids retreat.
- Large laundry with extra storage facilities.
- Sizeable 615m2 parcel of land with established gardens.
- Spacious rear yard for the kids with room for a pool if required.
- Huge alfresco dining area with built in speakers.- Large side access.
- Double automatic garaging.
- Stylish Oak timber floors.
- Quality plantation shutters.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling in the bathrooms.
- Cat 6 cabling throughout the home.
- Gas points and a whole lot more.
- Future Rail Link: 1.2km
- City Bus: 200m
- Parkland: 200m
- Ironbark Ridge Public School: 600m
- Rouse Hill Town Centre: 1.1km
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre: 800m
Offering a family-friendly lifestyle, this spacious residence is conveniently positioned in one of Beaumont Hills most sought after locations. With convenient access to all local amenities, it is a must see for all serious buyers.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.