$1,330,000 - $1,390,000
Often Sought yet Rarely Found.
An oversized, triple-car garage, a sparkling in-ground pool and a generous 630m2 parcel of land are just some of the wonderful features enjoyed by this spacious family residence. With features often sought but rarely found, this dual level property is only minutes from local parkland, transport, shops and schools, boasting convenience and practicality both inside and out.
- 4 oversized bedrooms with ample storage. Suitable for kid's of all ages.
- Enormous master suite with large WIR, private ensuite and parent's retreat.
- Separate study/home office.
- Combined formal lounge and dining room- perfect for the home theatre.
- Bright and fresh casual living and dining areas off the kitchen.
- Additional upstairs rumpus/kid's retreat.
- An impressive 630m2 block with established, landscaped gardens.
- A beautifully private rear yard for the kid's.
- Spacious and private rear courtyard for entertaining.
- Sparkling, in-ground, salt water pool with water feature.
- Oversized, triple, drive-thru garaging.
- Stylish timber floors to both the first floor and formal areas.
- Freshly painted throughout the home.
- Plantation shutters + internal gas points.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs.
- Ensuite with spa bath and dual vanity.
- Additional guest bathroom.
- Future Rail Link: 2.2km
- City Bus: 300m
- Parkland: 100m
- Rouse Hill Town Centre: 2.2km
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre: 600m
Boasting something for everyone, this wonderful family home provides space and comfort both inside and out. Conveniently positioned and well maintained, here lies a fantastic opportunity for one lucky family.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.