Renovated Haven with Granny Flat
Offering a serene bush outlook plus the ultimate blend of stylish contemporary living and meticulous attention to detail, this stunningly renovated family friendly home certainly is in a class above the rest.
Very well positioned on a sizeable 991m2 parcel in the Knightsbridge Estate, this lovely home boasts an ideal location only moments to local schools, Knightsbridge Court shops, Castle Towers shopping, dining, entertaining and transport hub including the Sydney Metro Northwest Rail Link.
- Light filled L-shaped lounge room upon entry with study nook
- Rumpus/media room with convenient adjoining toilet
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry
- Casual dining area off the kitchen extends through to a family room
- The casual living extends out to the covered entertaining area which overlooks easy-care gardens & lawn
- Generous sized bedrooms, master suite with walk in robe & ensuite
- Totally separate in-law accommodation featuring kitchen, bathroom & large open plan living space
- Huge renovated family bathroom with large bathtub, double sink vanity & neutral tiling
- Features include; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & double carport
- Walk to Knightsbridge Court Shopping Centre & 3.5m to Castle Towers shopping precinct
- Walk to Samuel Gilbert Public School
- 2.7km to Castle Hill High School
- 1.8km to Showground Rd station (2019) and 140m to buses on Ridgecrop Drive
- Castle Glen & Fred Caterson Reserves nearby
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.