Sold for $965,000
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman for more details.
Only minutes from local schools, shops, parkland and transport including the City Bus and future North West Rail Link, this stylish 'Eden Brae' home offers an attractive option for family living or as a wonderful addition to your current property portfolio. Boasting all the modern conveniences one comes to expect, the property offers a Beaumont Hills lifestyle at an affordable price point.
- 4 oversized bedrooms suitable for people of all ages.
- A large master suite with spacious storage options and a private ensuite.
- Sizeable lounge and dining area.
- Light-filled casual living and dining spaces off the kitchen.
- Stylish granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Quality bathrooms with granite vanities.
- Impressive high ceilings.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Double automatic garaging with internal access.
- Private outdoor entertaining area and courtyard.
- Beautiful parkland views.
- Fresh paint throughout and a whole lot more.
- Rouse Hill Town Centre - 1.1km.
- Rouse Hill Train Station - 1.2km.
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre - 700m.
- City Bus - 30m.
- Schools - 900m.
With a spectacular parkland setting and enjoying an impressive leafy outlook, this dual-level home offers an easy-care, low maintenance lifestyle at an affordable price.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.