Sold for $1,080,000
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman or Shaun Melgar for more details.
Located only minutes walk from Ironbark Ridge Public school, the City Bus and all local amenities, this surprisingly spacious single level residence boasts a practical floor-plan and ample space for the family. With a large double-gate side-access and featuring a practical combination of formal and casual living spaces, this family-friendly residence will suit investors, down-sizers or families alike.
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms.
- A large master suite with private ensuite and WIR.
- Oversized formal lounge and dining rooms.
- Open-plan casual living and dining options.
- Separate rumpus/media room.
- Private rear yard and gardens.
- Huge, double-gated side access.
- Double automatic garaging.
- Fresh paint, down-lights, ducted vacuum, air-conditioning and gas points.
- Rouse Hill Town Centre - 1.6km
- Rouse Hill Train Station - 1.7km
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre - 1.0km
- City Bus - 300m
- Ironbark Ridge Public School - 500m
Conveniently positioned and well maintained, this charming family home is nestled on the high side of a family friendly street and offers a fantastic opportunity for all buyers.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist