Sold for $1,357,500
SOLD!! Contact Trevor Prinsloo on 0438 510 234 for more details!
Showcasing an innovative architectural design, this hidden treasure provides a luxurious family home set on a 1,127sqm parcel complete with a glorious bushland backdrop. The home boasts open living and dining areas spread over a single level allowing access onto the rear timber deck overlooking a huge lawn area. A modern central kitchen equipped with gas and quality appliances is the hub of the home and looks into the vaulted rumpus with picture windows. All this within close proximity to Village shops, cafes, City buses and nature walks; this is a property that must be experienced to be truly appreciated.
- Flexible formal and informal living areas with loads of natural light
- Unique contemporary design surrounded by low maintenance gardens
- Central stone/gas kitchen with new Bosch oven and dishwasher
- Rumpus with full length windows and vaulted ceilings, deck access
- Spacious formal lounge, large dining/family room adjoining kitchen
- Generous bedrooms, built in robes, master with renovated ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom, ducted gas heating, split air conditioner
- New carpets, freshly painted, new downlights, loads of storage
- Double lock up auto garage with plenty of storage options throughout
- 750m walk to City buses, minutes' drive to future Cherrybrook Train
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and John Purchase Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.