Sold for $1,300,000
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman for more details.
Sitting tall and proud on a 450m2 block in a highly sought after locale and boasting 'Ironbark Ridge Public School' catchment, this stylish 'Eden Brae' home has been thoughtfully designed and impressively constructed to take advantage of it's convenient location and desirable position. Featuring high-end quality throughout the residence and breathtaking mountain views, this family-friendly residence provides a wonderful opportunity for the astute buyer.
- 4 oversized bedrooms including a generously proportioned master suite.
- Main bedroom features a parent's retreat, private ensuite, balcony and WIR.
- Sizeable upstairs rumpus room/kid's retreat with study nook.
- Large formal dining room + separate formal dining area.
- Open-plan casual living and dining area off the kitchen.
- Additional downstairs rumpus/media room.
- Stylish, shadow-line ceilings.
- Quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven.
- Stylish stone bench-tops.
- Ample storage facilities and bench space.
- Window splash back.
- Spacious alfresco dining area with ceiling fan, outdoor speakers and gas point
- Sizeable rear yard and private gardens.
- Room for a pool if required.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Security system, downlights and internal gas points.
- Double car garaging.
- Double basins to both the main bathroom and ensuite.
- High ceilings, built in speakers and a whole lot more.
- Future Rail Link: 1.5km
- City Bus: 100m
- Parkland: 100m
- Ironbark Ridge Public School: 700m
- Rouse Hill Town Centre: 1.3km
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre: 600m
Offering a wonderful selection of interior living spaces across both levels, this family-friendly home is only minutes from all local amenities including schools, shops, parkland and transport including the future North West Rail Link.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.