Sold for $1,620,000
SOLD! Contact Paul Woolford on 0401 783 660 for more details.
Sitting proudly on the high side of the street amongst homes of the highest calibre, is this immaculately presented master-built Fred Lowery home. Situated on an enviable 1,203m2 block of land and surrounded by easy-care landscaped gardens, it has a thoughtfully designed functional floor plan with multiple spacious living options.
This home is perfect for the growing family.
• Elegant & spacious light filled formal lounge & separate formal dining room
• Open plan family room, meals conservatory + generous rumpus warmed by a gas fireplace
• Central kitchen boasts generous bench tops, new double SMEG oven & an abundance of storage facilities
• 5 double bedrooms with built in robes; master suite with walk in robe & large ensuite bathroom
• Large study / home office ideally located off the entrance foyer
• Covered alfresco dining flows from family room
• Stunning inground pool & spa in a totally private setting
• Substantial triple car automatic garage with automatic doors & internal access
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum, low maintenance tiles in the informal areas
• Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public & Castle Hill High Schools
• Only minutes to Knightsbridge shopping centre & Castle Towers shopping, dining & entertainment precinct
• A short walk to local & city buses
• Walking distance to Castle Hill Heritage Park
• Sydney Metrowest Rail Link just a few minutes away
Homes in this premier location do not come around often. Do not miss the opportunity to see how this beautiful home will suit you.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.