Sold for $1,120,000
Whisper Quiet, Cul-De-Sac Living at it's Finest.
Situated in a supremely quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac on a generous 510m2 parcel of land, this inviting family home offers spacious living areas across both levels. The expansive grounds include an impressive covered entertaining area, water feature and a beautifully landscaped, private rear yard and gardens for the kids.
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms.
- An enormous master suite with parents retreat, balcony, large WIR and ensuite
- Spacious formal areas with a stylish gas fireplace and built in cabinetry.
- Modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Open-plan casual living and dining areas.
- Separate rumpus/ media room with 'Bose' surround sound.
- Large study/home office.
- Additional upstairs rumpus/kid's retreat.
- Stunning, 'Brushbox' timber flooring.
- Large paved, outdoor entertaining area with pergola.
- Spacious rear yard with plenty of grassed area for the kids.
- Attractive outdoor water feature.
- Beautifully landscaped rear gardens.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Stylish spa bath located in the private ensuite.
- Double automatic garaging.
- Downlights, security system, gas cooking and a whole lot more.
Distance to amenities:
- Nearest Bus Stop: 450m
- Rouse Hill Public School: 1.3km
- Rouse Hill Village Centre: 2.8km
- Rouse Hill Town Centre: 3km
- Future Rouse Hill Train Station: 3km
Impeccably designed and beautifully maintained, this family-friendly home enjoys substantial accommodation and streamlined interiors throughout, coupled with whisper quiet cul-de-sac living and for the everyday family. With nothing to do except move in and enjoy, this home is a pleasure to inspect.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.