Sold for $1,400,000
SOLD! Contact Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 for more details.
Inviting single-level family home in the super convenient Knightsbridge Estate. Lovingly renovated throughout with a substantial secure back yard plus large covered entertainment area, this is a home for the family to enjoy for many years. Perched on a lovely 652m2 block, the home is located an easy 50mtr stroll to the City & Parramatta Buses and a short, 10-minute walk to both Samuel Gilbert Public School and Knightsbridge Shops.
- The stunning Gourmet Kitchen with stone bench tops, stylish European cabinetry with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances, adjoins the main meals area and spacious rear family room.
- Enjoy the extensive paved entertainment area and spacious backyard that is perfect for spending time with family & friends.
- In addition to the informal living spaces, the home features large formal living and dining which ensures enough space for everyone and also includes a discreet study nook.
- All four bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the Master Bedroom has a beautifully refurbished en-suite.
- Rejuvenated main bathroom with corner bath and large shower plus a separate toilet with own vanity.
- Large double garage with internal access currently has one side converted to the perfect home office/studio (which can be easily converted back into a garage), whilst the other side has a rear drive through roller door.
- Light and bright this lovely home has been freshly painted throughout and comes with new lighting, plush carpets, alarm, split system air-conditioning. The roof has been recently repainted and repointed and new guttering with gutter-guard installed.
- Enjoy the lifestyle this fantastic home can offer; beautiful bushwalks in surrounding bushland, the convenience of local schools, shops, parks, sporting areas and easy transport options.
- Located in the catchment zone for the much-desired Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High School.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.