For Sale: $1,600,000
Modern 18yo Architecturally Designed Home with Dual Living, 450m walk to CTHS
This generously proportioned home offers exceptional flexibility for the growing or extended family in an enviable position. The property is configured for dual living featuring a layout with 2 spacious bedrooms on the main entry level and a self-contained lower level with 2 huge bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette, 2nd laundry and private access perfect for in-laws and guests. Functional and convenient, the home can still easily be enjoyed as one substantial residence. Nestled on a 987sqm block with level street access, circular driveway and relaxing bush reserve backdrop, this is truly a unique offering within a short walk to schools, buses and village shops.
- Formal living and dining with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Full length sliding doors open onto covered outdoor alfresco area
- Family gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bush vistas
- King sized master suite, walk in robe, spa ensuite, retreat area/study
- Doubled bedrooms, built in robes, 3rd bathroom, loads of storage
- Self-contained lower level, private access, covered verandah area
- Double auto garage, side access with room for additional parking
- Low maintenance rear garden with a bush reserve backdrop
- Circular driveway, established manicured gardens, quiet street
- Walk to popular schools, City bus stop, shopping, cafes and restaurants
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and John Purchase Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.