Cherished Family Residence in Desirable CTHS Catchment
Taking pride of place in an attractive cul de sac surrounded by quality homes is this beautifully appointed family home. Offering tasteful updates throughout, the home provides ample living space, is flooded with natural light and is ready for immediate enjoyment. Positioned within 250m walk to local and city buses, and a 600m stroll to James Henty Reserve, the home also sits within the prestigious schooling catchments for Oakhill Drive Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built in storage, double walk in robe and ensuite to master
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large eat in breakfast bar
- Oversized formal lounge and dining, bay window, plantation shutters.
- Large family rumpus, flooded with natural light
- Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooks sparkling in-ground pool and level grassed yard and established citrus trees
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas points for heating, study nook
- 777 sqm level block, double lock up garage, ample room for off street parking
- 250m walk to local and M2 buses, 600m walk to James Henty Reserve
- Zoned for Oakhill Drive Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.